Brett Sachs and his amazing personal injury team helped us through every step of the way.
No Recovery, No Fee Promise
Moreno Valley Rideshare Accident Lawyer, CA
An accident that involves a rideshare vehicle can become complicated quickly. Whether you were struck by a Lyft or Uber driver or you were in the rideshare vehicle and were hit by a negligent driver, your path to compensation can be difficult and challenging. At MVP Accident Attorneys, our Lyft and Uber accident lawyers in Moreno Valley know what it takes to prove liability and recover the compensation you deserve.
Moreno Valley Rideshare Accident Lawyers
Many people rely on rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft to get them where they need to go. Some people use rideshares daily, while others will use them once or twice a month. Whether you’re a driver, a pedestrian that was hit by a rideshare vehicle, or a passenger in a rideshare vehicle, you may be eligible to pursue compensation for your injuries and other damages.
If you were involved in a severe accident that caused life-changing injuries, compensation can help ease the financial burdens you’ve had to endure due to missed time at work, a damaged vehicle, and steep medical expenses. Contacting a Lyft and Uber accident lawyer in Moreno Valley at MVP Accident Attorneys can help. The sooner you seek legal counsel, the better your chances of receiving the compensation you need to cover all accident-related damages.
- A rideshare driver is considered an independent contractor, uses his or her own vehicle, and is required to have auto insurance. Their policy must meet California’s minimum coverage requirements.
- If a negligent driver hit a rideshare vehicle, their insurance policy will be responsible for covering the cost of the rideshare driver’s damages. If an Uber or Lyft driver was at-fault for the crash, whether the driver’s personal insurance or the rideshare’s insurance policy covers damages will depend on the driver’s status at the time of the accident.
- When a driver is not active on the app and is involved in a crash, their insurance policy will be used to cover damages.
- Rideshare companies provide additional insurance coverage for drivers. This policy takes effect when a driver is active on the app, waiting for a request, picking up a fare, or transporting a passenger.
- If another motorist strikes a rideshare driver when they're active on the app and you are a passenger, you will file a claim with the other motorist’s insurance company. If that driver’s insurance coverage is unable to cover the total cost of damages, the rideshare company’s insurance policy will be responsible for making up the difference.
If you lost a loved one in a rideshare auto accident, you may be entitled to compensation that can cover the cost of medical bills, funeral and burial costs, mental pain and suffering, and other damages. Contact our legal team today to schedule a free consultation to learn more.
The value of your claim will depend on many factors, such as the severity of your injuries, your prognosis, property damage value, how much time you missed at work, and other factors.
Determining claim value can always be a complex process, which is why the rideshare accident attorneys at MVP Accident Attorneys work with professionals who will not only help us to accurately value your insurance claim but can also help to determine your need for compensation in the future. For example, if you suffered a permanent disability, such as paralysis, we will work with economists and life care planners who can project what the cost of ongoing medical treatment will be as you age or your condition worsens. This can include round-the-clock medical care, surgeries, modifications made to your home, physical therapy, and more. Our personal injury attorneys will also work with accident reconstructionists, private investigators, and medical professionals, who can help us prove which driver was liable.
The types of damages you may be entitled to pursue in a rideshare accident claim can include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage/vehicle damage
- Loss of quality of life
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional distress
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium
Our Inland Empire accident attorneys can help you pursue the damages you deserve if you've been involved in a motor vehicle accident and sustained severe accident injuries and other losses. We know that a bad car accident can impact every aspect of your life, causing catastrophic injuries that can prevent you from ever returning to work. With the team of lawyers from MVP Accident Attorneys on your side, you can recover a favorable settlement that will prevent financial hardship in the future.
We Help Victims of Uber and Lyft Accidents in Moreno Valley
During this difficult time, you need an amazing law firm with a reputation for fighting aggressively for the fair settlements their clients deserve. You also need lawyers who have extensive experience handling rideshare personal injury claims.
At MVP Accident Attorneys, our personal injury lawyers are familiar with the complexities of rideshare accident claims and know how to investigate an accident and identify which party was liable. We have extensive experience handling rideshare accident cases and will work tirelessly to fight for the fair compensation you deserve. If you were involved in an Uber or Lyft accident, contact a rideshare accident lawyer from MVP Accident Attorneys today to schedule a free, no-obligation initial consultation.
If you have been involved in a personal injury accident, contact us today for a consultation.