Table of contents:What Services Does MVP Offer?Do I Need to Hire a Torrance Car Accident Attorney?Uber and Lyft Accident LawyersWhat Types of Compensation Am I Entitled to After a Torrance Auto Accident?How Long Do I Have to File a Lawsuit in California?What Should I Do After a Car Accident?2021 Torrance Car Accident Statistics Contact Us Today!
What Services Does MVP Offer?
If you were injured in an auto accident that was caused by the negligence of another, working with a car accident lawyer can be invaluable. At MVP Accident Attorneys, our car accident lawyers will go above and beyond to build a strong case that will ensure you receive maximum compensation for your accident-related losses.
The car accident attorneys on our legal team handle a wide range of injury claims, including:
- Personal Injury
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death
- Catastrophic injuries
- Dog bite incident
- Work accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Nursing home abuse
Do I Need to Hire a Torrance Car Accident Attorney?
A car accident lawyer at MVP Accident Attorneys will work tirelessly to build the strongest case possible and identify the negligent party. This means they'll conduct an in-depth accident investigation and gather valuable evidence. They'll also handle all of the complex legal paperwork so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
Once an auto accident attorney at our law firm takes your case, they will begin investigating the accident right away. They will gather evidence to help strengthen your claim for compensation.
Evidence can include:
- Police reports
- Video footage (if available)
- Photos of the accident scene, your injuries, vehicle damage
- Witness statements
- Expert witness testimony
- Medical records
- Medical bills
- Pay stubs from your employer
A personal injury attorney will negotiate with an insurance company to help you obtain compensation. Insurance companies often try to pay out as little as possible on claims, but a skilled lawyer can help you get the full amount you deserve. They'll work to protect your claim and make sure you're not taken advantage of by the insurance company.
If an insurance company refuses to offer a fair settlement, our trial-tested lawyers will prepare your case for court. During this time, we will continue to negotiate with the insurance adjuster for a fair settlement. In most cases, an insurance company will be more likely to offer a fair settlement once we have filed a lawsuit.
Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers
If you were involved in a rideshare accident that was caused by the negligence of another, the Uber and Lyft accident lawyers at MVP Accident Attorneys can help you pursue the compensation and justice you deserve.
We commonly handle rideshare accident claims that involve:
- Rideshare passengers involved in an accident
- Rideshare drivers hit by a negligent motorist
- Motorists hit by negligent rideshare drivers
- Our legal team will investigate the accident and:
- Identify all liable parties
- Review insurance policies
- Determine whether Uber or Lyft can also be held liable for damages
- Determine what driving phase the rideshare driver was in at the time of the accident
- Obtain rideshare app information to help determine liability
The dedicated Uber and Lyft accident lawyers on our legal team will not back down until you recover a fair settlement for your injuries and other losses. Contact us today to learn more.
What Types of Compensation Am I Entitled to After a Torrance Auto Accident?
If you were involved in a motor vehicle collision, a car accident attorney can help you pursue compensation for economic and non-economic damages.
In many cases, the injured party may be entitled to the following types of damages:
- Pain and suffering
- Past and future medical costs
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional anguish
How Long Do I Have to File a Lawsuit in California?
In California, you will have two years from the date of the accident to pursue compensation. If you miss this important deadline, your case may be dismissed and you will be unable to recover compensation for accident-related losses.
What Should I Do After a Car Accident?
There are certain steps you must take following a traffic collision, to protect your health and your legal rights.
After an automobile accident, take the following steps:
- Check for injuries. If you or another party involved in the crash are injured, contact 911
- If no one is injured, contact the non-emergency police number
- Exchange insurance information with the other driver
- Speak with law enforcement and only provide the facts
- Do not admit fault
- Gather evidence and write down any important accident details
- Take photos of the accident scene, your injuries, vehicle damage, and anything that may have contributed to the crash
- If there were any witnesses, obtain their contact information
- Seek medical attention
- Contact your insurance provider to report the accident
- Contact a car accident lawyer at MVP Accident Attorneys to schedule a free consultation
2021 Torrance Car Accident Statistics
Fatal accident count: 3
Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 3
Persons involved in fatal accidents: 3
Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 2
Contact Us Today!
If you were involved in an auto accident contact a car accident lawyer to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
At MVP Accident Attorneys, a Sachs Law Company, an attorney will discuss your case and explain how they can help you get the justice and compensation you deserve. Don't try to go it alone – schedule a free consultation with MVP Accident Attorneys today and learn how we can help you during this difficult time.
Brett S. Sachs graduated from Michigan State University College of Law with Cum Laude Honors. While attending Michigan State, Brett was awarded for his service in the Michigan State University College of Law Civil Rights Clinic, where he represented prisoners of the Michigan Department of Corrections from injustices brought upon them. Learn more.
When You’ve Been Injured
Personal Injury Law