themvp logo
Call for a Free Case Evaluation, Available 24/7
(833) MVP-WINS


MVP Accident Attorneys is a renowned law firm that specializes in providing legal services for personal injury cases. With a strong commitment to advocating for the rights of their clients, MVP Accident Attorneys has established a reputation for delivering exceptional results. Their expert legal team is dedicated to assisting persons who have been hurt as a result of the negligence or misconduct of others.

Injured in a car crash?

Visit our Santa Ana car accident page

Have a personal injury case?

Visit our Santa Ana personal injury page

An Overview of the Riverglen Neighborhood

Situated in Santa Ana, California, the Riverglen neighborhood offers a vibrant and diverse community for its residents. With a population of 526, Riverglen provides a dense urban environment with a range of amenities and attractions. The neighborhood is characterized by numerous coffee shops, parks, and a generally liberal population.

Most residents in Riverglen choose to rent their homes, accounting for 74% of the population, while the remaining 26% are homeowners. Riverglen is recognized for its ethnic and economic diversity, receiving a grade of B+ in terms of its demographic composition. Families with children make up 36% of the neighborhood, and a small percentage of residents hold advanced degrees.

Key Attractions in the Riverglen Neighborhood

  • Coffee Shops: Riverglen boasts a variety of charming coffee shops that offer a cozy atmosphere and delicious beverages. Whether you're seeking a quick caffeine fix or a place to relax and socialize, the neighborhood's coffee shops have something for everyone.
  • Parks: Nature enthusiasts will appreciate the abundance of parks in Riverglen. These green spaces provide opportunities for outdoor activities such as picnicking, jogging, and enjoying nature's beauty. Residents can unwind and escape the hustle and bustle of city life in these serene settings.
  • Community Engagement: Riverglen encourages community engagement through various initiatives. By actively participating in neighborhood events and discussions, residents have the opportunity to shape the future of their community and create a sense of belonging.
  • Nextdoor Community: Riverglen has a vibrant Nextdoor community where residents can connect, share information, and engage in local discussions. This platform serves as a valuable resource for staying updated on neighborhood news, events, and important announcements.

Key Statistics about the Riverglen Neighborhood

  • What is the housing situation in Riverglen?

Riverglen primarily consists of rental properties, with 74% of residents choosing to rent their homes. The remaining 26% are homeowners.

  • What is the population of Riverglen?

Riverglen has a population of 526 residents.

  • What is the income level in Riverglen?

Income levels in Riverglen vary, with a mix of different socioeconomic backgrounds represented in the community.

  • What are the employment rates in Riverglen?

Employment rates in Riverglen align with the broader Santa Ana area, offering a range of job opportunities for residents.

Frequently Asked Questions About the Riverglen Neighborhood

  • Are there homes for sale in Riverglen?

Currently, there are no homes for sale in the Riverglen neighborhood. However, potential homebuyers can connect with a trusted local agent for assistance in finding the perfect home.

  • What are the nearby neighborhoods in Santa Ana?

Santa Ana is composed of various neighborhoods, including Anaheim Resort, Artesia Pilar, Santa Anita, Flower Park, Willard, Lacy, Platinum Triangle, and Park Santiago. These neighborhoods offer a range of housing options at various price ranges.

  • How can I engage with the Riverglen community?

Residents of Riverglen can engage with the community through various channels. They can subscribe to the neighborhood's Nextdoor community, participate in neighborhood events, and stay connected with local initiatives and services.


The Riverglen neighborhood in Santa Ana, California, offers a dynamic and diverse community for its residents. With its dense urban environment, numerous coffee shops, and parks, Riverglen provides an attractive living environment. While most residents choose to rent their homes, the neighborhood offers a sense of community and engagement through initiatives such as the Neighborhood Watch and Nextdoor community. Riverglen's affordability and progress in terms of safety make it an appealing place to call home. If you require legal support with a personal injury case, MVP Accident Attorneys is a reputable law firm that can walk you through the legal process and fight for your rights.


brett sachs2
Brett Sachs

Brett S. Sachs graduated from Michigan State University College of Law with Cum Laude Honors. While attending Michigan State, Brett was awarded for his service in the Michigan State University College of Law Civil Rights Clinic, where he represented prisoners of the Michigan Department of Corrections from injustices brought upon them. Learn more.

stars large
5.0 rating of 289 reviews

Top-Rated Lawyers

Last year I had an accident and my car was totaled. I was very upset and didn't know what to do. A friend told me to call MVP and it was the best decision ever. They got my car paid off very fast, set me up with a doctor, and just last week I got a fat check for my pain and suffering. Thank you MVP!
lizbhett rodriguez
Lizbhett Rodriguez
MVP Accident Attorneys was the best decision ever made. They helped me through the process and made it stress free for me. It was first accident and i was super stressed because i didn’t know what to do. I called MVP and was treated so kindly by amazing people who went over my accident with me and any questions i had. They have a whole team! I was then helped by attorney and case managers who set me up with treatment so I can get all patched up. Finally, the liens department took care of all my bills and made sure i had nothing to worry about. 11/10 would recommend them to family and friends! You cannot go wrong with MVP
generic user
Jason Acosta
sidebar image

When You’ve Been Injured

check orange
We Are Available To You 24/7
check orange
All Initial Consultations Are Free
check orange
You Don’t Pay Unless We Win Your Case
check orange
We’ve Recovered Millions Of Dollars For Our Clients
check orange
We Are Highly Experienced And Have Handled Thousands Of Cases
check orange
We Take A Modern Approach To
Personal Injury Law
check orange
We Know How To Maximize Your Results
Our highly experienced lawyers will contact you for a Free Legal Consultation.

    The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
    Contact Us
    Irvine, California
    Phone - (949) 944-1000
    Fax - (949) 944-1111
    4 Park Plaza ste 850, Irvine, CA 92614, United States
    Los Angeles
    Phone - 213-863-5003
    Fax - 213-863-5883
    Address - 145 S Spring St #850, Los Angeles, CA 90012
    Phone - (916)-980-8000
    Fax - (916)-980-8888
    Address - 1201 J St ste 200, Suite 335, Sacramento, CA 95814
    Email Address
    Toll Free:
    (833) 687-9467
    © 2023 MVP Accident Attorneys. All rights reserved.
    © 2023 MVP Accident The information contained on this website is intended to introduce prospective clients to MVP Accident Attorneys, and is not to be considered a legal opinion or an offer to represent you. This website is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship. Emails sent to MVP Accident Attorneys using any of their email addresses, through the use of this website, would not be confidential and would not create an attorney-client relationship.. All rights reserved.
    Send a Message
    Call Now