MVP Accident Attorneys is a top-notch personal injury law firm that stands as a beacon of hope for those who have suffered due to the negligence of others. With a team of experienced and dedicated lawyers, MVP is renowned for its unwavering commitment to its clients, ensuring that they get the justice and compensation they deserve.
Injured in a car crash?
Visit our Santa Ana car accident page
Have a personal injury case?
Visit our Santa Ana personal injury page
An Overview of Centennial Park, Santa Ana
Nestled in the heart of Santa Ana, California, Centennial Park is not just a beautiful public space but also a thriving neighborhood teeming with energy and community spirit. The park itself, which spans 69.50 acres, is conveniently situated at the junction of Edinger Ave. and Fairview St. It's an integral part of a neighborhood that offers a sparse suburban environment where most residents own their homes.
This neighborhood showcases diversity, with a significant percentage of families and children. With a population of 3,881, Centennial Park, Santa Ana, has a liberal-leaning population and features numerous coffee shops and parks. It provides an exciting experience with abundant natural resources, even though some pathways may be narrow for strollers. This location serves as a hub for various recreational activities and community services that enhance the quality of life for its residents.
Key Attractions in Centennial Park
- Playgrounds and Sport Fields: Offering a variety of play structures like baby bucket swings, kid swings, and a fireman's pole, the playground is a favorite spot for children. For sports enthusiasts, the park boasts basketball courts, a skate park, and fields for soccer and baseball.
- The Dan Young Soccer Complex: This specialized soccer complex features a synthetic turf field, promising an enjoyable soccer experience for both players and spectators alike.
- Walking and Hiking Trails: For those who enjoy the serenity of nature, the walking and hiking trails offer a peaceful retreat. There's also a walking path around the lake that adds to the natural beauty of the park.
- Fishing Spot: Despite being in an urban environment, the park also offers fishing, providing residents and visitors a chance to enjoy this relaxing pastime.
- Picnic Areas: The park has numerous picnic areas, perfect for a leisurely weekend outing with family and friends. These areas are often bustling with activity, especially during the summer.
Statistics for Centennial Park
What is the population of Centennial Park, Santa Ana?
The neighborhood has a population of 3,881 residents. This dense urban mix contributes to the vibrant community spirit that defines Centennial Park.
What is the median real estate price in Centennial Park?
The median real estate price in the Centennial Park community is $699,220. This price point positions it as more expensive than 44.7% of neighborhoods in California and 85.3% of neighborhoods in the U.S.
What is the average rental price in Centennial Park?
The average rental price in the area is currently $3,407, lower than 41.1% of California neighborhoods.
- What's the employment situation like in Centennial Park?
Sales and service jobs and manufacturing and laborer occupations are prominent in the local workforce, contributing to an above-average income level.
What about housing availability?
Centennial Park experiences a very low vacancy rate of 0.0%, indicating high demand for housing. The majority of residences were constructed between 1940 and 1969.
Frequently Asked Questions About Centennial Park
What amenities does Centennial Park offer?
Centennial Park offers a host of amenities, including sports fields, walking trails, fishing spots, playgrounds, and picnic areas.
Is Centennial Park diverse?
Yes, the neighborhood is culturally diverse, with a significant percentage of residents born in another country. The primary languages spoken at home are Spanish, English, and Vietnamese.
What is the neighborhood's location?
Centennial Park is conveniently located along the Santa Ana River Trail and is in proximity to many schools, enhancing its attractiveness to families.
Is Centennial Park a good place for families?
Yes, the area has a significant percentage of families with children, and its amenities cater to both individual and organized activities, making it family-friendly.
Centennial Park is a flourishing neighborhood offering a perfect blend of urban and suburban lifestyles. With its diverse recreational amenities and vibrant community, it is indeed a neighborhood that offers a high-quality life for its residents. As always, MVP Accident Attorneys is here to support and offer its excellent legal services to the people of Centennial Park, aiding them in their pursuit of justice and fair compensation in personal injury cases. MVP Accident Attorneys is just a call away to serve you in Centennial Park.
Brett S. Sachs graduated from Michigan State University College of Law with Cum Laude Honors. While attending Michigan State, Brett was awarded for his service in the Michigan State University College of Law Civil Rights Clinic, where he represented prisoners of the Michigan Department of Corrections from injustices brought upon them. Learn more.
When You’ve Been Injured
Personal Injury Law