MVP Accident Attorneys is a well-respected law firm revered for its dedication and commitment to personal injury legal services. Known for offering comprehensive support, it champions the rights of victims who have sustained personal injuries due to others' negligence or wrongdoing. MVP Accident Attorneys have a track record of delivering desirable results, armed with years of experience and a relentless pursuit of justice for their clients.
Injured in a car crash?
Visit our San-Bernardino car accident page
Have a personal injury case?
Visit our San-Bernardino personal injury page
An Overview of Devore Heights
Nestled in the heart of San Bernardino County, Devore Heights, often referred to as Devore offers a fusion of suburban comfort and natural beauty. It is conveniently situated just north of the junction of Interstate 15 and Interstate 215, approximately 12 miles northwest of downtown San Bernardino. This tranquil residential neighborhood borders the San Bernardino National Forest, further enhancing its serene setting and offering residents an escape from the urban hustle.
Devore Heights is home to medium to large single-family homes and townhomes, with many built in the new millennium. Its real estate falls into the higher price bracket both in California and nationwide, reflecting robust demand for housing. This demand is also evidenced by a lower-than-average real estate vacancy rate, signifying a potentially burgeoning housing market.
Key Attractions in Devore Heights
- Glen Helen Pavilion/Amphitheater: This is the largest amphitheater in North America, and it undoubtedly stands as one of the prime attractions in Devore. Visitors can enjoy a wide range of concerts and performances in an electrifying atmosphere.
- Proximity to San Bernardino National Forest: Residents of Devore Heights enjoy the unique privilege of living next to the vast San Bernardino National Forest, offering opportunities for hiking, camping, and exploring the diverse flora and fauna.
- Interstate 15 and Interstate 215: These major highways provide easy access to surrounding areas such as Verdemont, University Hills, Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga, and Rialto, thereby making Devore Heights a desirable base.
- Newer Residential Construction: With many homes built in 2000 or later, Devore Heights stands as an example of modern suburban living, offering newer and up-to-date housing options.
- Natural elevation: The location at an elevation of 2,500 feet provides stunning views and a refreshing, mountainous climate.
Statistics for Devore Heights
- Real Estate Prices: The median real estate price in Devore Heights is around $650,718, placing it in the more expensive category compared to other neighborhoods in California and the US.
- Rental Prices: The average rental price is approximately $4,016, which is higher than most neighborhoods in California.
- Income: The median income per household in Devore Heights is around $63,171.00, lower than the state average but higher than the national average.
- Home Values: The average home value in Devore Heights is $299,800.00, which is 40% lower than the state average but 37% higher than the national average.
Frequently Asked Questions About Devore Heights
What is the average cost of homes in Devore Heights?
The average home value in Devore Heights is around $299,800, which is higher than the national average but lower than the state average.
What kind of housing is predominant in Devore Heights?
The neighborhood predominantly consists of medium to large single-family residences and townhomes, many of which were built in 2000 or later.
What is the average income in Devore Heights?
The median income per household in Devore Heights is about $63,171, lower than the state average but higher than the national average.
Devore Heights in San Bernardino, California, presents an appealing residential option for those seeking suburban living close to nature. With modern homes, a vibrant community, and easy access to surrounding areas, it offers a balanced lifestyle. Whether you're a resident dealing with a personal injury case or someone seeking to move into this vibrant neighborhood, expert assistance like that provided by MVP Accident Attorneys can help ensure that your rights and interests are protected. Their extensive experience in personal injury law ensures comprehensive legal support that will help navigate complex situations, affirming that you're in good hands with MVP Accident Attorneys.
Brett S. Sachs graduated from Michigan State University College of Law with Cum Laude Honors. While attending Michigan State, Brett was awarded for his service in the Michigan State University College of Law Civil Rights Clinic, where he represented prisoners of the Michigan Department of Corrections from injustices brought upon them. Learn more.
When You’ve Been Injured
Personal Injury Law