Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro
In the bustling world of personal injury law, MVP Accident Attorneys stands as a beacon of dedicated service and professionalism. The firm offers comprehensive legal assistance to individuals who have been wounded due to other folk's negligence, focusing on a client-centered approach and relentless pursuit of justice. Through their hard work, MVP Accident Attorneys help their clients navigate the complexities of personal injury law and strive to secure the compensation they deserve.
Injured in a car crash?
Visit our Oceanside car accident page
Have a personal injury case?
Visit our Oceanside personal injury page
An Overview of Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro
Tucked away in the vibrant city of Oceanside, California, is the charming neighborhood of Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro. Known for its high-quality homes and high rental prices, this neighborhood is a unique blend of owner-occupied homes and rentals. With properties ranging from those built in the 1970s to the present day, the area caters to a variety of architectural tastes and housing needs. It enjoys a low vacancy rate, indicating a high demand for real estate, with a mix of families, young professionals, and retirees calling this place home.
With a population of nearly 34,888 residents, Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro embodies a tight-knit community vibe within a suburban setting. The median age of the residents is 38, with an almost equal distribution of males and females, making it a balanced community. In addition to being home to a significant number of US-born citizens, the neighborhood also welcomes a diverse range of non-US-born citizens, enhancing its multicultural charm.
Key Attractions in the Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro Neighborhood
- Ivey Ranch Park Association: Serving individuals with disabilities since 1981, the Ivey Ranch Park Association promotes community integration, personal choice, self-respect, and competence. They offer after-school care, summer programs, equestrian facilities, respite services, and a community garden.
- Real Estate Opportunities: The Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro neighborhood offers numerous real estate opportunities. Whether you're looking for a home to purchase or a property to rent, this area is known for its diverse range of housing options.
- Natural Environment: The neighborhood is prone to natural environmental risks such as floods, storms, fires, and droughts, which also add to its charm and uniqueness. By 2050, it is predicted that the number of hot days per year will increase, adding to the community's resilience and adaptability.
- Diverse Demographics: The Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro neighborhood enjoys a diverse mix of demographics, with almost equal numbers of males and females and a significant percentage of both US-born and non-US-born citizens.
- Local Schools: There are numerous local schools in the Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro area, making it a great place for families with children.
Statistics for Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro
- Housing: The median sale price for all home types in Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro is $842,500, indicating a healthy real estate market despite a slight decline of 3.7%.
- Population: The neighborhood boasts a population of 34,888, with a year-over-year change of 0.9%.
- Age Distribution: The median age in the community is 38, indicating a balance between young families and mature adults.
- Migration: The neighborhood experiences diverse migration patterns, with a +6.1% increase from abroad, a -12.3% decline from the same county, a +23.9% influx from the same state, and a -0.3% decrease from a different state.
- Citizenship: 77.82% of the population are US-born citizens, while 13.91% are non-US-born citizens, and 8.27% are not citizens, highlighting the diverse nature of the neighborhood.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro
What is the cost of living in Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro?
Due to its high-quality homes and high rental prices, the cost of living in this neighborhood is relatively high compared to other regions.
How safe is Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro?
As with any urban neighborhood, safety can vary. However, the community spirit and active neighborhood watch contribute to overall safety.
What types of properties are available in Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro?
The neighborhood offers a diverse range of properties, from homes built in the 1970s to modern homes, suitable for a variety of housing needs.
What are the natural hazards in Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro?
The neighborhood faces potential environmental risks such as floods, storms, fires, and droughts. Preparations and precautions are part of life here.
What is the demographic composition of Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro?
The neighborhood has a nearly equal distribution of males and females, with a significant percentage of both US-born and non-US-born citizens and a median age of 38.
Whether you are considering moving to the vibrant community of Ivey Ranch / Rancho Del Oro or are already a resident, it is essential to be aware of your rights in the event of a personal injury. MVP Accident Attorneys, with their professional services and compassionate approach, are a reliable ally in navigating personal injury law in such cases, striving to secure the justice and compensation you deserve.
Brett S. Sachs graduated from Michigan State University College of Law with Cum Laude Honors. While attending Michigan State, Brett was awarded for his service in the Michigan State University College of Law Civil Rights Clinic, where he represented prisoners of the Michigan Department of Corrections from injustices brought upon them. Learn more.
When You’ve Been Injured
Personal Injury Law