MVP Accident Attorneys is a renowned law firm specializing in personal injury legal services. With a team of experienced attorneys, they are committed to advocating for their clients and helping them navigate the complexities of personal injury cases. With their expertise and compassionate approach, they work tirelessly to ensure that their clients get the reimbursement and justice they deserve.
Injured in a car crash?
Visit our Oakland car accident page
Have a personal injury case?
Visit our Oakland personal injury page
An Overview of Hiller Highlands
Hiller Highlands is a neighborhood located in Oakland, California. Situated in Alameda County, Hiller Highlands offers its residents a tranquil and suburban atmosphere. With a population of 653, it is considered one of the best places to live in California. The neighborhood is known for its high ownership rate of homes, contributing to a strong sense of community and pride among residents.
The area boasts a diverse demographic composition, with a range of educational backgrounds and occupations. Approximately 48% of Hiller Highlands residents hold a master's degree or higher, while 32% have a bachelor's degree. The income distribution indicates that 68% of residents have an income of $150,000 or higher, reflecting the affluence of the neighborhood. The majority of households are family households, accounting for 56.51% of the total.
Hiller Highlands is characterized by its suburban feel, offering a serene retreat from the bustling city life of Oakland. The neighborhood is surrounded by natural beauty, with parks and outdoor spaces providing ample opportunities for recreational activities. The presence of restaurants and coffee shops adds to the convenience and charm of the area, ensuring that residents have access to essential amenities close to home.
Public schools in Hiller Highlands are above average, providing quality education for families residing in the neighborhood. The area also has a significant retiree population, contributing to a diverse community of individuals from different stages of life. Overall, Hiller Highlands offers a desirable living environment with its serene surroundings, educational opportunities, and access to various amenities.
Key Attractions in Hiller Highlands
- Natural Beauty and Parks: Hiller Highlands is surrounded by stunning natural landscapes, offering residents the chance to immerse themselves in the beauty of nature. The neighborhood is home to several parks, providing recreational spaces for outdoor activities, picnics, and leisurely walks.
- Proximity to San Francisco: Hiller Highlands enjoys a convenient location with a 29-minute commute to downtown San Francisco. This proximity allows residents to easily access the bustling city for work or leisure while still enjoying the peaceful ambiance of their suburban neighborhood.
- Scenic Views: The elevated location of Hiller Highlands offers breathtaking views of the surrounding areas, including sweeping vistas of the bay and city skyline. Residents can enjoy these picturesque views from their homes or while exploring the neighborhood.
- Diverse Dining Options: The neighborhood features a variety of restaurants catering to different tastes and cuisines. Residents can indulge in a range of culinary experiences, from local favorites to international delicacies, all within a short distance from their homes.
- Cultural and Artistic Influence: Hiller Highlands attracts individuals interested in the arts and an upscale lifestyle. The neighborhood embodies urban sophistication and showcases the diversity of lifestyles and aspirations found in different communities. This cultural influence is reflected in the area's artistic events, galleries, and exhibitions.
Key Statistics about Hiller Highlands
- Housing: The neighborhood primarily consists of homeowners, with 64.02% of occupied housing units being owner-occupied. The median value of homes with a mortgage is $1,479,400.
- Income Level: The median household income in Hiller Highlands is $172,454 per year, with an average household income of $229,844.
- Education: 36.15% of residents hold a bachelor's degree, while 44.19% have a graduate degree, indicating a high level of educational attainment in the neighborhood.
- Employment: White-collar workers constitute 96.58% of the working population, while blue-collar employees make up 3.42%. This demonstrates a predominance of professional and office-based occupations within the neighborhood.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hiller Highlands
What is the median home price in Hiller Highlands?
The median home price in Hiller Highlands is $1,414,910, which is higher than the majority of neighborhoods in California and the U.S.
What is the average rental price in Hiller Highlands?
The average rental price in Hiller Highlands is $6,160, surpassing most neighborhoods in California.
What is the demographic composition of Hiller Highlands?
Hiller Highlands has a diverse demographic composition, with 66% White, 18% Asian, 8% Two or more races, 6% African American, and 2% Hispanic residents.
What is the educational background of Hiller Highlands residents?
48% of residents in Hiller Highlands hold a master's degree or higher, while 32% have a bachelor's degree.
What is the income distribution in Hiller Highlands?
68% of residents in Hiller Highlands have an income of $150,000 or higher, indicating a relatively affluent neighborhood.
Hiller Highlands is a neighborhood that offers its residents a serene suburban living experience. With its diverse population, high level of education, and affluent community, Hiller Highlands is an attractive place to call home. The neighborhood's natural beauty, proximity to San Francisco, and range of amenities contribute to its desirability. Remember, MVP Accident Attorneys understands the importance of community well-being and is committed to serving the residents of Hiller Highlands and the greater Oakland area with their personal injury legal services.
Brett S. Sachs graduated from Michigan State University College of Law with Cum Laude Honors. While attending Michigan State, Brett was awarded for his service in the Michigan State University College of Law Civil Rights Clinic, where he represented prisoners of the Michigan Department of Corrections from injustices brought upon them. Learn more.
When You’ve Been Injured
Personal Injury Law