MVP Accident Attorneys is a prominent personal injury law firm that offers legal support to folks in need of legal representation for their personal injury claims. With a strong track record of success, MVP Accident Attorneys is dedicated to helping clients get the reimbursement they deserve for their injuries.
Injured in a car crash?
Visit our Long Beach car accident page
Have a personal injury case?
Visit our Long Beach personal injury page
An Overview of Upper Westside
Upper Westside is a suburban neighborhood nestled in Long Beach, California, located in Los Angeles County. With a population of approximately 9,326 residents, this vibrant community offers a dense suburban environment characterized by numerous parks and above-average public schools. The neighborhood exudes a strong sense of togetherness, with long-standing neighbors and intergenerational connections fostering a close-knit community.
The area is predominantly comprised of homeowners, contributing to the stability and pride residents take in their properties. Upper Westside is considered pet-friendly, and residents often participate in neighborhood parties and socialize with one another, further enhancing the community spirit. Despite occasional incidents of gang violence and theft, the neighborhood is generally safe, although specific crime rates are not available.
Key Attractions in Upper Westside
- Parks and Green Spaces: Upper Westside boasts several parks, providing ample opportunities for outdoor recreation and leisure activities. Residents can enjoy picnics, sports, and leisurely strolls in these well-maintained green spaces.
- Above-Average Public Schools: The neighborhood takes pride in its above-average public schools, which offer quality education and a conducive learning environment for children. Families residing in Upper Westside can benefit from the educational opportunities provided by these institutions.
- Proximity to Beaches: As part of Long Beach, Upper Westside enjoys its close proximity to beautiful beaches. Residents can easily access the sandy shores, take leisurely walks along the coastline, and indulge in various water activities.
- Community Events: Upper Westside is known for its vibrant community spirit, where neighbors come together for various events and celebrations. From neighborhood parties to festive gatherings, residents have ample opportunities to socialize and build lasting connections.
- Desirable Weather: The neighborhood experiences desirable weather throughout the year, characterized by warm summers and mild winters. Residents can enjoy outdoor activities and take advantage of the scenic surroundings, thanks to the mild climate.
Key Statistics about Upper Westside
What is the median sale price of homes in Upper Westside?
Last month, the median sale price of homes in Upper Westside was $542,000, indicating a 23.1% decrease compared to the previous year.
What is the average time homes stay on the market in Upper Westside?
On average, homes in Upper Westside sell after 35 days on the market, slightly longer than the previous year's average of 29 days.
How competitive is the housing market in Upper Westside?
The housing market in Upper Westside is characterized by somewhat competitive conditions, with some homes receiving multiple offers.
What is the cost of living like in Upper Westside?
The cost of living in Upper Westside is relatively high due to the desirable weather and location. However, it is considered affordable for middle-class families.
What is the population of Upper Westside?
Upper Westside is home to approximately 9,326 residents, contributing to its close-knit community atmosphere.
Frequently Asked Questions about Upper Westside
What types of properties are available in Upper Westside?
Upper Westside offers a variety of property types, including single detached homes, large and small apartment buildings, and townhouses.
What are the primary modes of transportation in Upper Westside?
Upper Westside is a slower-paced neighborhood where walking is feasible for daily errands, and driving is convenient with easy access to highways. However, public transit options are limited.
Are there shopping and dining options within walking distance in Upper Westside?
Yes, Upper Westside offers a range of amenities within walking distance, including grocery stores, cafes, and restaurants, ensuring residents' convenience.
Upper Westside, a suburban neighborhood in Long Beach, California, offers residents a welcoming and close-knit community environment. With its numerous parks, above-average public schools, and desirable weather, Upper Westside provides an attractive living experience for middle-class families.
MVP Accident Attorneys, a leading personal injury law firm, is keen to serve the residents of Upper Westside and provide legal representation to those in need. With their experienced team of attorneys, MVP Accident Attorneys strives to protect the rights of their clients and ensure they get fair reimbursement for their injuries. If you ever need legal assistance for a personal injury claim in Upper Westside or the surrounding Long Beach areas, don't hesitate to reach out to MVP Accident Attorneys for a consultation.
Brett S. Sachs graduated from Michigan State University College of Law with Cum Laude Honors. While attending Michigan State, Brett was awarded for his service in the Michigan State University College of Law Civil Rights Clinic, where he represented prisoners of the Michigan Department of Corrections from injustices brought upon them. Learn more.
When You’ve Been Injured
Personal Injury Law