MVP Accident Attorneys is a distinguished law firm providing expert personal injury legal services. With a strong team of seasoned attorneys, they passionately advocate for clients who have experienced a personal injury, ensuring they receive just compensation. MVP Accident Attorneys bring commitment, diligence, and a personal touch to each case, enabling them to navigate the legal landscape effectively and secure the best outcomes for their clients.
Injured in a car crash?
Visit our Long Beach car accident page
Have a personal injury case?
Visit our Long Beach personal injury page
An Overview of Park Estates, Long Beach, California
Park Estates is a charming neighborhood nestled in Long Beach, California, an urban haven known for its array of modern homes and robust community life. Adjacent to the neighborhoods of Los Altos and Alamitos Heights, Park Estates offers a unique blend of urban and suburban lifestyle, offering amenities and attractions to cater to a wide range of preferences.
Developed by Lloyd Whaley in 1948, the neighborhood is a testament to the diverse architectural brilliance of Kenneth S. Wing, Paul Tay, John Lautner, Lloyd Wright, Paul R. Williams, and Richard Neutra. Each home in Park Estates carries its own unique appeal, with noteworthy homes like the Alexander House and the Hafley House gracing the community.
The neighborhood's appeal extends beyond the physical structures and into the quality of life it offers. The local amenities include easy access to primary schools, supermarkets, cafes, and restaurants. With a slower-paced ambiance and low levels of traffic noise, Park Estates offers an inviting environment for anyone seeking tranquility without compromising on accessibility.
Key Attractions in Park Estates
- Modern Architectural Homes: The area is renowned for its modern homes designed by notable architects such as Paul R. Williams and Richard Neutra. Each residence tells a story through its design, contributing to the distinct character of the neighborhood.
- Recreation Park: This expansive public space offers residents a variety of outdoor activities and events, making it an essential component of the neighborhood's lifestyle.
- California State University, Long Beach: The proximity of this prestigious institution brings a vibrant student culture and opportunities for lifelong learning.
- Park Estates Homeowners Association: This active community organization works tirelessly to preserve and enhance the neighborhood's desirability, fostering a strong sense of community among residents.
- Schools: The neighborhood boasts excellent schools, including Gant Elementary School, Stanford Middle School, and Wilson High School, making it a prime location for families.
Key Statistics for Park Estates
What is the population of Park Estates?
With a population of 3,152 residents, Park Estates has a diverse community where the majority of residents own their homes.
What is the median sale price for homes in Park Estates?
The median sale price for homes in Park Estates is approximately $487,500. However, the median home value in some parts of the neighborhood is as high as $1 million, reflecting the area's desirability and the high quality of its homes.
What are the housing options in Park Estates?
The neighborhood offers diverse housing options, including single detached homes, large apartment buildings, and small apartment buildings. There are also rental properties available, ranging from $1.5K to $9K per month.
Frequently Asked Questions About Park Estates
What amenities are available in Park Estates?
Park Estates offers convenient access to primary schools, supermarkets, restaurants, and parks, making it a well-equipped neighborhood for residents. The neighborhood also boasts close proximity to California State University, Long Beach.
Park Estates is more than a neighborhood; it is a vibrant community that offers a unique blend of urban and suburban lifestyles. From its array of modern homes to its accessible amenities and robust community life, Park Estates is an ideal place to call home. In the event of personal injuries or legal concerns, residents can rely on the expertise and commitment of MVP Accident Attorneys, a law firm that advocates for justice and client satisfaction.
Brett S. Sachs graduated from Michigan State University College of Law with Cum Laude Honors. While attending Michigan State, Brett was awarded for his service in the Michigan State University College of Law Civil Rights Clinic, where he represented prisoners of the Michigan Department of Corrections from injustices brought upon them. Learn more.
When You’ve Been Injured
Personal Injury Law