North Alamitos Beach
MVP Accident Attorneys is a prominent law firm that specializes in providing personal injury legal services. MVP Accident Attorneys has established a strong reputation for excellence and a commitment to client advocacy in the community.
Injured in a car crash?
Visit our Long Beach car accident page
Have a personal injury case?
Visit our Long Beach personal injury page
An Overview of North Alamitos Beach
North Alamitos Beach is a charming neighborhood located in Long Beach, California. Known for its cozy homes and high property values, this well-established community has attracted interest from buyers seeking a desirable location in the Long Beach area.
The neighborhood is characterized by its dense urban feel and vibrant atmosphere. It is situated along the beautiful coastline, offering residents the opportunity to enjoy a nautical lifestyle. North Alamitos Beach is a diverse community with a mix of small to medium-sized apartment complexes and high-rise buildings. The North Alamitos Beach area is known for its high population density, with over 25,000 people per square mile.
Key Attractions in North Alamitos Beach
- Alamitos Beach: The neighborhood's namesake beach is a major attraction for residents and visitors alike. With its wide sandy shores and picturesque views of the Pacific Ocean, Alamitos Beach offers the perfect setting for relaxation and recreational activities.
- Long Beach Pride Parade: North Alamitos Beach is proud to host the annual Long Beach Pride Parade. This vibrant event celebrates the LGBTQ+ community and promotes inclusivity and acceptance. The parade attracts thousands of participants and spectators from all over Southern California.
- Toyota Grand Prix: Another notable event held in North Alamitos Beach is the Toyota Grand Prix. This thrilling race takes place on the streets of downtown Long Beach, offering spectators an adrenaline-filled experience. The event draws racing enthusiasts from around the world and contributes to the neighborhood's lively atmosphere.
- Ebell Club: The Ebell Club is a historic landmark in North Alamitos Beach. Built in the 1920s, this architectural gem showcases the neighborhood's rich history. It is used for multiple events such as weddings, concerts, and community gatherings.
- Shoreline Village: Located nearby, Shoreline Village is an admired waterfront destination that offers a variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. With its charming boardwalk, picturesque marina, and stunning views of the ocean, Shoreline Village provides a delightful experience for residents and visitors alike.
Statistics for North Alamitos Beach
- Population: North Alamitos Beach has a population of approximately 10,547 residents.
- Housing: The median real estate price in the neighborhood is $542,044, which is lower than the majority of California neighborhoods. The neighborhood primarily consists of small to medium-sized apartment complexes and high-rise apartments.
- Cost of Living: The average rental price in North Alamitos Beach is $2,678, making it more affordable than many other neighborhoods in California.
- Income Level: The neighborhood has a moderate income level, with a mix of executives, managers, professionals, sales, and service jobs.
- Employment Rates: The dominant occupational groups in North Alamitos Beach include executives, managers, and professionals, followed by sales and service jobs.
- Commute Time: The majority of residents have a commute time of 30 to 45 minutes, with private automobiles being the primary mode of transportation.
Frequently Asked Questions About North Alamitos Beach
What is the median real estate price in North Alamitos Beach?
The median real estate price in North Alamitos Beach is $542,044, which is lower than the majority of California neighborhoods.
What are the key attractions in North Alamitos Beach?
Some of the key attractions in North Alamitos Beach include Alamitos Beach, the Long Beach Pride Parade, the Toyota Grand Prix, the Ebell Club, and Shoreline Village.
Is North Alamitos Beach a diverse neighborhood?
Yes, North Alamitos Beach is a diverse neighborhood, with a significant percentage of same-sex households and a vibrant LGBTQ+ community.
What are the employment opportunities in North Alamitos Beach?
The dominant occupational groups in North Alamitos Beach include executives, managers, professionals, as well as sales and service jobs.
What is the average commute time for residents of North Alamitos Beach?
The majority of residents in North Alamitos Beach have a commute time of 30 to 45 minutes, with most using private automobiles as their primary mode of transportation.
North Alamitos Beach is a desirable neighborhood that offers a dense urban feel, a vibrant atmosphere, and a range of attractions. With its cozy homes, beautiful beach, and diverse community, North Alamitos Beach provides a unique living experience. Whether you're just a resident or a visitor, this neighborhood has something to offer everyone. If you ever need legal support for a personal injury case, keep in mind that MVP Accident Attorneys is here to help.
Brett S. Sachs graduated from Michigan State University College of Law with Cum Laude Honors. While attending Michigan State, Brett was awarded for his service in the Michigan State University College of Law Civil Rights Clinic, where he represented prisoners of the Michigan Department of Corrections from injustices brought upon them. Learn more.
When You’ve Been Injured
Personal Injury Law