Convention & Entertainment Center
Accident Attorneys is a steadfast law firm that provides personal injury legal services to relieve these stresses. They are committed to obtaining the maximum reimbursement and ensuring justice for their clients. With a firm understanding of California law, MVP Accident Attorneys can assist with various cases, including car accidents, work injuries, and medical malpractice.
Injured in a car crash?
Visit our Long Beach car accident page
Have a personal injury case?
Visit our Long Beach personal injury page
An Overview of the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center
Nestled in Long Beach, California, the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center (LBCEC) stands as a versatile hub for various events. The center encapsulates multiple venues, including the Long Beach Convention Center, the Long Beach Arena, and the Long Beach Performing Arts Center, offering diverse spaces suitable for an array of occasions. The LBCEC offers over 400,000 square feet of flexible display and meeting space, as well as first-rate facilities designed to facilitate successful events.
Located in the heart of beautiful Long Beach's downtown waterfront, LBCEC's strategic position enhances its appeal. Visitors can enjoy scenic views of the waterfront and downtown skyline, particularly from the glass-domed Promenade Atrium. Alongside its extensive indoor spaces, LBCEC also features special event areas like the Promenade Plaza, Terrace Lobby & Plaza, Pacific Gallery & Patio, and the Top of the Lot.
Key Amenities at the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center
- Versatile Meeting Spaces: The center offers numerous meeting rooms, each capable of different configurations and capacities, ensuring a suitable space for any event.
- Parking Facilities: With over 4,000 parking spaces spread across three garages and a ground-level parking lot, the center easily accommodates large crowds.
- Turnkey Solutions: LBCEC offers a range of turnkey solutions, including digital interactivity, audience interaction technologies, and engagement strategies, aimed at optimizing the event experience.
- Extensive Exhibit Space: The center houses large exhibit halls with varying sizes, the largest spanning 224,000 square feet, perfect for exhibits, conventions, and trade shows.
- Food and Beverage Operations: The center provides food and beverage operations, including catering and dining options, contributing to an all-around satisfactory visitor experience.
What You Will See When You Visit the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center
- Unique Artistic Display: Visitors can admire the renowned mural by Wyland, "Planet Ocean," adorning the Long Beach Arena.
- The Long Beach Arena: Besides being a stunning artwork canvas, the Long Beach Arena is also a historic venue hosting diverse entertainment events and sports games.
- Downtown Waterfront Views: The glass-domed Promenade Atrium offers scenic vistas of the waterfront and downtown skyline, immersing visitors in the vibrant pulse of Long Beach
- Rainbow Bridge and The Cove: Among the impressive facilities, the Rainbow Bridge and The Cove stand out as unique areas within the center, offering spaces for memorable events.
- Long Beach Performing Arts Center: Comprising the Terrace Theater and Beverly O'Neill Theater, the Performing Arts Center is a cultural hotspot within the larger complex.
Why You Should Visit the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center
Visiting the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center offers more than just attending an event. The center itself is an attraction with a vibrant ambiance, rich in cultural and historical significance. Its architecture, mixed with state-of-the-art facilities, makes it a modern and stylish hub perfect for conventions, trade shows, concerts, and more.
Moreover, the LBCEC's prime location offers access to plenty of local attractions. Visitors can enjoy various amenities such as restaurants, a movie theater, and shopping opportunities at The Pike, which is located across from the center. These diverse entertainment options, combined with the center's exceptional services and facilities, create an enriching experience for all attendees.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center
What is the parking situation at LBCEC?
The venue offers over 4,000 parking spaces across three garages and a ground-level lot. Rates may vary depending on the event.
What types of events are hosted at LBCEC?
The center hosts a range of events, from concerts, trade shows, and sports games to conventions and special events, thanks to its versatile spaces.
What amenities are available at LBCEC?
The center provides numerous amenities, including food and beverage operations, digital interactivity, audience interaction technologies, event management, and security services.
Is LBCEC accessible to individuals with disabilities?
Yes, the center is committed to ensuring a comfortable experience for all visitors and offers facilities catering to the persons with disabilities needs.
In the vibrant city of Long Beach, the Convention & Entertainment Center is a landmark not to be missed. Whether you're attending a specific event or simply wish to explore its stunning architecture and surroundings, this center promises a rewarding experience. And should you, unfortunately, experience any personal injury during your visit, MVP Accident Attorneys stand ready to provide you with the legal support needed to secure fair compensation.
Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center Address: 300 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802.
Brett S. Sachs graduated from Michigan State University College of Law with Cum Laude Honors. While attending Michigan State, Brett was awarded for his service in the Michigan State University College of Law Civil Rights Clinic, where he represented prisoners of the Michigan Department of Corrections from injustices brought upon them. Learn more.
When You’ve Been Injured
Personal Injury Law