John Beat Park
MVP Accident Attorneys is a prominent law firm specializing in personal injury cases. With a strong dedication to advocating for the rights of their clients, MVP Accident Attorneys has built a reputation for delivering top-tier legal services in Anaheim, California, and beyond.
An Overview of the John Beat Park Neighborhood
John Beat Park, situated in Anaheim, California, is a neighborhood that offers residents a vibrant and diverse environment to call home. The real estate landscape of John Beat Park consists mainly of small to medium-sized apartment complexes, high-rise apartments, and single-family homes. It is a neighborhood that exhibits above-average demand for real estate, potentially indicating the need for price increases or new residential construction.
The neighborhood is known for its unique character, with a significant population of residents having Yugoslav and Arab ancestry. Additionally, a notable percentage of residents primarily speak Tagalog, the Philippine region' first language. This blend of cultural diversity adds to the richness and vibrancy of the neighborhood.
Key Attractions in the John Beat Park Neighborhood
- John Beat Park: The namesake park itself is a key attraction in the neighborhood, offering a serene and relaxed atmosphere for visitors. With a variety of amenities, including a children's play area, a basketball court, and a picnic area with BBQ facilities, it provides a perfect setting for outdoor recreation and family gatherings.
- Mountain Tract Neighborhood: Adjacent to John Beat Park is the Mountain Tract neighborhood, which offers a tranquil escape from the city's hustle and bustle. It provides residents with a peaceful residential environment while still being conveniently located near the heart of Anaheim.
- Proximity to Western High School: Beat Park is notable for its proximity to Western High School, an accredited public high school in Anaheim. This educational institution provides quality education and serves as a hub for the local community.
- La Palma: The city of La Palma is located northwest of John Beat Park, offering additional amenities and attractions to explore. From shopping and dining opportunities to recreational parks and cultural events, La Palma adds to the appeal of the surrounding area.
- Access to Popular Destinations: With Camp Snoopy, Clair, Bingham, Almond, Little Arabia, and Hawaiian Gardens in close proximity, residents of John Beat Park have a range of exciting destinations to explore. From theme parks to cultural enclaves, there is always something to discover.
Key Statistics for the John Beat Park Neighborhood
What is the median real estate price in John Beat Park?
The median real estate price in John Beat Park is $819,145, which is higher than the majority of neighborhoods in California and the United States.
What is the average rental price in the John Beat Park neighborhood?
The average rental price in John Beat Park is $3,143, lower than half of the neighborhoods in California.
What is the vacancy rate for real estate in John Beat Park?
The vacancy rate for real estate in John Beat Park is 4.1%, lower than many other American neighborhoods.
What is the income level in John Beat Park compared to other neighborhoods in the United States?
John Beat Park has a moderate-income level, higher than more than half of the neighborhoods in the United States.
What are the common occupations in John Beat Park?
The working population in John Beat Park is engaged in various occupations, including executive, management, and professional roles, as well as clerical, assistant, tech support, sales, service, and manufacturing occupations.
Frequently Asked Questions About the John Beat Park Neighborhood
What languages are commonly spoken in John Beat Park?
The neighborhood has a diverse language composition, with English being the most common language spoken at home, followed by Spanish, Tagalog, Korean, and Vietnamese.
What is the ethnic makeup of John Beat Park?
Mexican ethnicity is the most commonly identified in the neighborhood, with significant populations of Asian, German, Puerto Rican, and Italian ancestry.
How do most residents commute to work in John Beat Park?
Most residents commute to work by private automobile, with a considerable number also carpooling. The majority of commuters have a one-way commute time of 15 to 30 minutes, which is shorter than the national average.
What is the rate of childhood poverty in John Beat Park?
John Beat Park has a relatively high rate of childhood poverty compared to other neighborhoods.
What are the housing construction periods in John Beat Park?
The neighborhood has a mix of residences built between 1970 and 1999, as well as between 1940 and 1969.
In the vibrant neighborhood of John Beat Park in Anaheim, California, residents enjoy a diverse and dynamic community. With its unique character, diverse population, and range of attractions, John Beat Park offers a vibrant place to call home.
Amidst the richness of this neighborhood, MVP Accident Attorneys stands as a reliable legal resource, providing exceptional personal injury legal services. Whether facing the aftermath of a car accident, slip and fall, or any other personal injury, MVP Accident Attorneys is dedicated to advocating for the rights and well-being of individuals in John Beat Park and beyond.
As you explore John Beat Park and all that it has to offer, rest assured that MVP Accident Attorneys is here to support you in your time of need. With their expertise and commitment to justice, MVP Accident Attorneys is a trusted partner in the pursuit of fair compensation and legal protection.
Brett S. Sachs graduated from Michigan State University College of Law with Cum Laude Honors. While attending Michigan State, Brett was awarded for his service in the Michigan State University College of Law Civil Rights Clinic, where he represented prisoners of the Michigan Department of Corrections from injustices brought upon them. Learn more.
When You’ve Been Injured
Personal Injury Law