Brett Sachs and his amazing personal injury team helped us through every step of the way.
No Recovery, No Fee Promise
Hesperia Personal Injury Lawyer, CA
If you've been injured in an accident, seeking legal representation as soon as possible can significantly increase your chances of recovering the compensation you deserve for your medical bills, lost wages, personal property damage, and other losses.
At MVP Accident Attorneys, we can answer all of your questions and help you navigate the complex world of personal injury law. We're Hesperia personal injury attorneys who have years of experience handling cases like yours, and we're here to fight for the compensation you deserve.
We know that dealing with an injury can be overwhelming, and we want to make the process as easy for you as possible. We'll handle all the paperwork and negotiations with insurance companies so you can focus on healing. And if your case goes to trial, we have the experience and resources to take it all the way.
Types of Cases a Hesperia Personal Injury Lawyer at MVP Accident Attorneys Commonly Handles
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, you need an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side. The Hesperia personal injury lawyers at our firm have extensive experience handling all types of personal injury claims, from car accidents and motorcycle crashes to construction site accidents and wrongful death cases. We know how to deal with insurance companies and we will fight for the full and fair compensation you deserve.
No two cases are alike, which is why it is so important to have an experienced lawyer on your side. At our firm, we have handled all types of personal injury claims, including those involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death
And other personal injury matters.
No matter how your accident happened, we can help. We have a proven track record of success in personal injury cases, and we will put our experience to work for you. Contact us today for a free consultation with one of our Hesperia personal injury lawyers. We will review your case and advise you of your legal options. If we take your case, we will do so on a contingency fee basis, which means you will pay nothing unless and until we recover compensation for you. Call us now to get started.
We'll Negotiate With the At-Fault Party's Insurance Company
If you've been in an accident, you may be wondering if it's worth it to hire a personal injury lawyer. The answer is: it depends. If the other party's insurance company is being reasonable and willing to negotiate in good faith, then you may not need an attorney. But if the insurance company is being unreasonable or uncooperative, then having an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side can make a big difference.
We have experience negotiating with insurance companies, and we know the tricks and tactics an insurance agency will use to try to minimize payouts. Let us fight for you to get the financial compensation you deserve.
Personal Injury Damages
Under tort law, four main types of damages can be awarded:
- Compensatory damages. These are the most common types of damages awarded in personal injury cases. They are intended to reimburse the injured person for their losses, such as medical expenses, including hospital bills, surgeries, and doctor appointments, as well as lost wages, and property damage.
- Punitive damages. These are designed to punish the wrongdoer and deter future misconduct. They are usually only awarded in cases where the defendant's actions were particularly egregious.
- Pain and suffering damages. These are non-economic damages intended to compensate the injured person for the physical and emotional pain and suffering caused by the accident.
- Wrongful death damages. These are damages that are awarded to the surviving family members of a person who died as a result of someone else's negligence.
The vast majority of personal injury cases are settled out of court before going to trial. This means that the lawyer and the insurance company agree on an amount of money that will be paid to the injured person in exchange for them dropping their case.
If your case does go to trial, your personal injury lawyer will be responsible for presenting evidence and arguments to the jury in order to try to win your case. At MVP Accident Attorneys our trial tested attorneys will file a lawsuit on your behalf and effectively and persuasively argue your case in front of a judge and jury.
Common Types of Personal Injuries
There are a variety of injuries that can occur as a result of an accident. Some of the most common accident injuries include:
- Car accidents: Injuries sustained in car accidents can be very serious, and often require ongoing medical care. Common injuries from car accidents include soft tissue injuries, whiplash, head and neck injuries, back and spinal cord injuries, broken bones, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and fall accidents: These types of accidents can often lead to broken bones, head injuries, and back or neck injuries.
- Truck accidents: Truck accidents can be especially dangerous due to the size and weight of the vehicles involved. Common injuries from truck accidents include broken bones, brain injuries, and internal bleeding.
Contact MVP Accident Attorneys Today to Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Initial Consultation
If you were injured in an accident that was caused due to the negligence of another, MVP Accident Attorneys can help you pursue compensation for damages and hold the at-fault party accountable for their reckless, careless actions.
Our personal injury lawyers have years of experience handling all types of accident injury cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, and more. We know how to deal with insurance companies and will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free case consultation.