Rancho Etiwanda / North Etiwanda
When it comes to personal injury legal services, MVP Accident Attorneys lead the way. This law firm has made a name for itself through its relentless pursuit of justice for victims of personal injury cases. Their dedicated team of legal professionals offers an unparalleled commitment to their clients, providing comprehensive support throughout the legal process.
An Overview of Rancho Etiwanda / North Etiwanda
Rancho Etiwanda / North Etiwanda is a scenic suburban neighborhood nestled in the bustling city of Rancho Cucamonga, California. The area is predominantly comprised of large to medium-sized single-family residences, the majority of which are owner-occupied. Many of these residences are quite modern, having been built in 2000 or later. The neighborhood exudes a charming suburban atmosphere and enjoys a high demand, evidenced by a low vacancy rate of just 3.0%.
The neighborhood stands out for its real estate prices, which significantly surpass most neighborhoods in California and the United States. The average rental price is $6,721, while the median real estate price is a hefty $1,088,542. The area offers a variety of schools and amenities, making it an attractive choice for families and individuals alike. Its proximity to nearby cities like Anaheim, Eastvale, and Ontario, among others, provides residents with easy access to a plethora of opportunities for shopping, dining, and recreation.
Key Attractions in the Rancho Etiwanda / North Etiwanda Neighborhood
- Modern and Spacious Homes: The neighborhood predominantly features large to medium-sized single-family homes that provide ample space for residents. Many of these homes are modern, having been built in 2000 or later, adding to the neighborhood's overall appeal.
- Strong Community Atmosphere: Rancho Etiwanda / North Etiwanda exudes a strong sense of community. It's a suburban neighborhood where residents can enjoy the quiet and peace of suburban life while being close to urban amenities.
- Proximity to Major Cities: The neighborhood's location near major cities like Anaheim, Ontario, and Eastvale offers residents access to a range of amenities, recreational activities, shopping, and dining options.
- High-Quality Schools: The neighborhood is home to several good or higher-rated public schools, making it an attractive choice for families with children.
- Historic Significance: Etiwanda was an unincorporated community before becoming part of Rancho Cucamonga and holds significant historical milestones, such as the first long-distance telephone call in southern California.
Key Statistics for Rancho Etiwanda / North Etiwanda
- High Real Estate Prices: The Rancho Etiwanda / North Etiwanda community's median real estate price is $1,088,542, with the average rental price standing at $6,721. This surpasses most neighborhoods in California and the U.S., reflecting the area's desirability.
- Rapid Home Sales: Homes in North Etiwanda typically sell quickly, with an average time on the market of just 27 days. The sale-to-list price ratio stands at 101.14%, indicating homes are selling slightly above the asking price.
- Low Vacancy Rate: The current vacancy rate is 3.0%, suggesting high demand and limited housing supply in the neighborhood.
- High-Quality Education: The neighborhood is home to 6 public schools that are rated good or higher, offering residents access to high-quality education.
- High Demand for Luxury Homes: North Etiwanda offers luxury homes for sale, with a median listing price of $1.14M. These homes are in high demand and usually receive around 3 offers.
Frequently Asked Questions About Rancho Etiwanda / North Etiwanda
What are the real estate prices like in Rancho Etiwanda / North Etiwanda?
Rancho Etiwanda / North Etiwanda is known for its high real estate prices. The median real estate price stands at $1,088,542, surpassing most neighborhoods in California and the U.S.
What kind of housing is predominant in the neighborhood?
The area predominantly consists of large to medium-sized single-family homes, most of which are owner-occupied.
What is the vacancy rate in the neighborhood?
The current vacancy rate in the neighborhood is 3.0%, which indicates a high demand for housing.
How quickly do homes sell in the neighborhood?
Homes in the neighborhood typically sell quickly. The average time on the market is just 27 days, with homes often selling slightly above the asking price.
What are the schooling options in the neighborhood?
The neighborhood boasts 6 public schools that are rated good or higher, offering excellent educational opportunities for residents.
Rancho Etiwanda / North Etiwanda is a desirable neighborhood that offers modern housing, high-quality schools, and a strong sense of community. Despite the high real estate prices, the demand for housing in the area remains high. Whether you're looking to invest in property or find a new home, this neighborhood offers many attractive features.
And should you ever need personal injury legal services, remember MVP Accident Attorneys, a firm dedicated to fighting for justice for their clients. Their commitment and professional expertise are as reliable as the charm and allure of the Rancho Etiwanda / North Etiwanda neighborhood.
Brett S. Sachs graduated from Michigan State University College of Law with Cum Laude Honors. While attending Michigan State, Brett was awarded for his service in the Michigan State University College of Law Civil Rights Clinic, where he represented prisoners of the Michigan Department of Corrections from injustices brought upon them. Learn more.
When You’ve Been Injured
Personal Injury Law